Sunday, May 29, 2011

Because Julia's weight loss left her needing tummy tuck surgery

at 6:30 PM
During my teens and early twenties, I was always thin and active. I don't worry too much about what I ate, and I was always busy spending time with friends. The thought of aesthetic surgery had not even entered my mind then.
I met my husband, Mike, when I was 24 I was pregnant and within 8 months. During my pregnancy, I felt constantly hungry. I ate and ate, and I'd piled up 42 lb with time that gave birth to baby Louise. I wasn't too worried to gain so much weight during my pregnancy. "Soon I will return my figure." I told myself.
My appetite from the time of my pregnancy still continued and by the time I hit 30, I weighed 17 stone. The peso had just crawled up gradually. I had been aware that I had put on weight, but has finally hit me one day when I was invited on hen of a friend. I really don't feel comfortable in any clothes that I tried it on. I ended up not going and making up an excuse about Louise being hurt.
From then on I was determined to lose weight. I built to walk 5 miles a day. I changed my diet and cut out most of the snacks, leaving only on weekends to treat myself. I used a diary to jot down what I was eating every day. Whenever needed or snacks, sweet things would I think about how I feel after I had eaten instead of as I have heard before. I convinced myself that it wouldn't be worth it.
In the next 18 months, I managed to lose 65 lbs. A lot of weight on that I had accumulated was around my half and I was happy to see if you go out the same area. However, I had started to become concerned for stretch marks and loose skin around my belly. I thought this would firm up after awhile. I tried toning creams, but to no avail.
When I went to see my Gp on my skin excess belly explained that it was a common result for people undergoing such dramatic weight loss. I started to consider having a tummy tuck, but it does not act. Over the next year or so, I lost more weight and I got up to 11 stone. I knew then that the only way to get rid of the skin overlying was to have a tummy tuck.
Mike supported me through the entire process. He was with me on the side of finance it, and he was there for me from the initial consultation. After the tummy tuck surgery, I was obviously sore but I was pleased with the results. I knew it would end up with a scar, but is around my bikini line. My tummy is now much flatter and doesn't have the entire skin surface. I feel pretty good now to wear shorts and a bikini top. There is no way I would have done this before the surgery.
Author resources: Cosmeticcompare.com-
Breast augmentation Tummy Tuck and compare the prices of the main cosmetic surgery clinics. Read reviews from other cosmetic surgery patients. Write your own review of a clinic. Join our free community forum to share experiences, ask a question and get help from others. See our full range of articles, guides and tips.