|Image Source: cityspa.ee|
SIMPLE MASSAGE TECHNIQUES FOR THE HEAD:
- Open up the fingers of both hands until it looks like the tentacles of an octopus. Gently lay all the fingers on the top part of the head. Firmly and carefully execute circular motions on the scalp. Focus on a certain part of the head and stay there for a minute. After which, move along until all the angles of the head are covered and massaged. This is great for severe headaches, migraines and brain freeze.
- Completely and tightly close all fingers. Carry out mild and soft long strokes on the head. Start with the forehead and implement the stroke down to the back of the head.
SIMPLE MASSAGE TECHNIQUES FOR THE SHOULDERS:
- Open up the fingers of both hands until it looks like the tentacles of an octopus. Place both hands on one shoulder. Gently squeeze the shoulder. Work it from the neck to the tip of the shoulder's ball. Do this to both shoulders.
- Slightly close the fingers but not in a way that the fingers stick together. Stroke from the top part of the back of the head and separate both hands when heading to both shoulders. Designate the left hand to the left shoulder and the right hand to the right shoulder. Do this to 10 - 15 times.
SIMPLE MASSAGE TECHNIQUES FOR THE ARMS AND HANDS:
- Open up the fingers of both hands until it looks like the tentacles of an octopus. Place both hands on one arm. Gently squeeze the arm all the way to the hand. Make sure to this both on the top and bottom part of the arm and hand. Do this to both arms and hands.
- Perform long and placid strokes from the shoulder blade down to the hands. Do this to both arms and hands.
- When one gets to the hand, use both thumbs to do circular motions on the back of the hand. Use the other fingers to firmly poke the palm of the hand. Do this to both hands.
SIMPLE MASSAGE TECHNIQUES FOR THE BACK:
- Densely close both hands and position the hands on a lateral position. Do karate moves first on the top part of the back near to the back of the neck. However, it is crucial to remember not include the back of the neck in this massage. This can kill the person.
- Execute long strokes from the back of the neck all the way down to the waist. Do this in a way that each angle of the back id affected by the touch.
Massage therapy can do wonders for the body. Learn these basic massage techniques and wow the family and friends tomorrow!
I write for TIR Massage Stone about performing hot stone massage therapy and obtaining a proper hot stone massage kit.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Layne_Emerson